Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acurutax -Level 32 - Cleric

Go down

Acurutax -Level 32 - Cleric  Empty Acurutax -Level 32 - Cleric

Post  Acurutax Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Character Name: Acurutax

Name: Bjørn Olav Bjørnsen, Bønna or BOB for short Wink

Sex: *rolls dice* 19+4 That means I score!

Job/Studies: Trainee to become an electrician atm,

Hobbies: horrible winters up here, so in winter time I sleep, work and play.
Summer is volleyball football and beer... BBQ all day, everyday!

Anything more you 'd like to share?: As a complete stranger to this game (as Im sure alot of us are) I am really eager to learn my class, and see if I can learn every soul in the game to proceed far in PvP, And PvE.
My first goal is Recognizing different souls in different Archtypes without having to inspect them. That being said, I wont decline raids if I reach 50 before learning it of course. Smile

I do not like being mediocre at anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: I do enjoy In flames and Soilwork, but I can also listen to certain raps, ect...
My taste is music is very various in style but very precise on which songs in that genre I enjoy.

Favorite Dish: Any kind of meat, with cream gratinated potatoes (I can feel it dripping from my mouth as Im mentioning it!)

Favorite Film: Fight Club, Cast Away, Twillight, Twillight New Moon and Twillight whatever the 3rd one is called. Yes. sparkling Vampires do it for me.

Funny Joke:
Well, this is HOPELESS when you put me on the spot! :c
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: WoW and Diablo
(wow that was actually one depressing list Neutral )

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: I used to be the leader in Rated BGs in WoW doing very well.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: A friend suggested it, I looked over the forums, seems like a profesional guild that wants to reach far.

Do you think the GM is awesome?: Though one....hmm.. gonna have to go with... yees? Surprised

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider.

Level: 32

Archetype: Cleric

Preffered Souls: Inquisitor / Cabalisator / Purifier

Preffered Role: Right now Im rocking the Warlockish Healer souls within the archtype, I really enjoy it at the moment, The Warden seems like an intresting healer, as I have not played much Beta, this game is very strange to me due too having so many choices, I do not want to put down a prefferred role before I have had a time to play them all properly. Right now my mind is pretty much open for anything, so if the leadership in this guild want me as whatever, I'm pretty much agreeing to that. (for the time being)

How often do you play during a week?: No Idea, would have to say about 3-4 hours a day, average..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words:
I am very curious on how raiding and such is gonna be for this game, as well as PvP ranking. Enjoying the game so far, The rifts make me go
"GOD DAMNIT ANOTHER RIFT IN MY QUESTHUB?!?!?! (THIS IS AWESOME)"

Thanks for reading.

Acurutax

Back to top Go down

Acurutax -Level 32 - Cleric  Empty Re: Acurutax -Level 32 - Cleric

Post  Gaunt Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 am

Approved Smile
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down