Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corvus - Level 18 - Cleric

Go down

Corvus - Level 18 - Cleric Empty Corvus - Level 18 - Cleric

Post  Corvus Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Character Name: Corvus

Name: Aleksandar

Sex: Male

Job/Studies: I am a Computer Science student

Hobbies: I like playing the guitar (currently in a band - no myspace yet though Razz), playing computer games, etc.

Anything more you 'd like to share?: Currently finishing my 2nd year of studies... Hmmm can't think of anything else currently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: I listen to many bands (occasionally I go into a "searching-for-unknown-bands-and-checking-if-they-are-good" phase, but I mostly listen to Metal (Viking, Death, Melodic Death, a bit of Progressive, Symphonic, Folk etc Smile) <--- for a complete list of favorite bands Very Happy)

Favorite Dish: I really don't have a favorite dish. Very Happy As long as it's tasty, its fine with me. XD

Favorite Film: I would probably say Repo: The Genetic Opera, or maybe the Monty Python movies.

Funny Joke: "There were zwei peanuts, walking down the straße, und one was a salted... peanut" (Check if references are needed Smile)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: Ultima Online, DAoC, Guild Wars, D&D Online, Age of Conan, City of Villains, WoW (since the korean beta, until recently), EvE Online (for about 2 years), Aion, Star Trek Online, WAR, LOTRO,

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Was a Guild Master of a guild during TBC and WoTLK WoW with my friend Pamet. Was an officer in several other guilds. Was a part of the best guild on the US Spinebreaker server during Vanilla WoW.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: It seems like a nice guild, with nice people, and I think it will make good progress in the future.

Do you think the GM is awesome?: Haven't known him for long (joined a couple of hours ago), but so far he seems like a nice guy. Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider

Level: Currently 18, Got to 16 during the Beta when I made my mind about pre-ordering the game. Smile

Archetype: Cleric

Preffered Souls: Purifier as a healer, Inquisitor as "DPS" (haven't had the time to try out all of the souls though)

Preffered Role: Healing

How often do you play during a week?: Around ~5 hours a day most likely. Sometimes less, sometimes more, depending on school work/going out with friends etc.

Corvus

Back to top Go down

Corvus - Level 18 - Cleric Empty Re: Corvus - Level 18 - Cleric

Post  Gaunt Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Welcome to the guild!

Don't let us down!
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down