Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ceredo - Lvl 13 - Cleric

2 posters

Go down

Ceredo - Lvl 13 - Cleric  Empty Ceredo - Lvl 13 - Cleric

Post  Ceredo Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:49 am

Character Name:Ceredo

Name: Kevin
Sex: Male

Job/Studies: At the moment im working as a mailman so i can see more of the world (lol!)
Hobbies: Play Rift, Playing some xbox (halo, Battlefield bc2 etc.) I also play the guitar.

Hmm.. anything i would like to share? I think everyone should have seen this once in his life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Listening to alot of music. Mainly metal, rock and yeah... dubstep Smile bands i like are flogging molly, AC/DC, The Stones etc. etc.

Favorite Dish: I bloody love bloody fish 'n chips Smile
Favorite Film: The Dark Knight, Forest Gump and many many more Razz

Funny Joke: Hello, you might have dubstep here? ... Filthy isn't it? Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: Wow, EVE, Warhammer, Aion

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Did alot of raiding in wow, 4 days a week. Was officer in the guild.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: Joined in the open beta, and couldnt leave since then. I think i fell in love :s

Do you think the GM is awesome?: Maybe... a little bit.. oke i fucking adore the guy Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Since im very busy atm with private stuff im applying for social.

Level: While writing this im lvl 13 on my headstart char. Made alot of chars in the beta, they got to like 11 - 18 between.

Archetype: Cleric

Preffered Souls: Purifier, Shaman

Preffered Role: Healing/DPS

How often do you play during a week?: Every work day like 2 -3 hours and on free days like 5 - 10 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: Im really loving the experiece in the guild alot. cant wait to see how big and fun its going to get. Also dont forget to put on clean underwear when u go raid.. believe me u dont wanna forget that.

Ceredo

Back to top Go down

Ceredo - Lvl 13 - Cleric  Empty Re: Ceredo - Lvl 13 - Cleric

Post  Gaunt Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 am

Welcome aboard!
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down