Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idkfa - 19 - Cleric

3 posters

Go down

Idkfa - 19 - Cleric Empty Idkfa - 19 - Cleric

Post  Idkfa Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Character Name: Idkfa

Name: Daniel, call me Ida in game

Sex: Male

Job/Studies: IT-techie

Hobbies: Ice hockey, Basketball

Anything more you 'd like to share?:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Tiziano Ferro, The Beatles

Favorite Dish: Paella

Favorite Film: Shawshank Redemption

Funny Joke: How do you know if your girlfriend is too young? If you have to make airplane noises to make her suck your cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: SWG, War, Aion, WoW

Noticeable Experience or responsibility:
World of Warcraft
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant)
Vanilla - ALL - including Naxx world 8'th
TBC - ALL - including Vashj world #2, Illidan world #22, and lots of top #10 in Sunwell and KJ world #2.
WOTLK - ALL minus LK Heroic - Including Top #50 in Ulduar.
Memento Mori (Frostmane): Great guild who back in the day were right up there and still is. I Cleared Naxx with these guys (World #8'th) and into TBC went with them to finish off Illidan (World #2 Vashj and World #22 Illidan). When the guild leader quit a few months after downing Illidan it was time for a change which led me to Method.

Method (Sylvanas): Now here was a bunch of absolutely hardcore freaks. After 3 weeks of trial I was accepted and throughly enjoyed my time with them. With Method in Sunwell I got to see a whole new side to raiding, which was pretty much start at 12 finish at 02 but also rewarding with several Top #10 World kills ending with KJ World #2. After 6 months however I was literally burned out ending with me leaving WoW (or so I thought) for other games like AoC (Great Success /sigh) and Warhammer (Great Success /yawn). When WotlK came out I was back. Leveled my hunter and hit 80 2½ days later on a cold Sunday morning.

Crab People: I went with these guys into Ulduar and cleared it the first reset easily while attempting some hardmodes aswell. Overall we finished World #45 after all the hardmodes being done. Crab People was a great guild however after endless amounts of farming I had my biggest break from WoW during 4-5 years.
As stated above, I've seen all WoW has to offer PvE wise apart from LK-HC 25 man.
PvP wise I've obtained Gladiator twice (Warrior and Hunter), an account I ended up selling.

Aion
Ran "Animus" the #1 guild for the first 6 months on EU-Telemachus. Was the first Templar to hit 50. Other than that nothing special.

Warhammer
Hit 40, then quit.

AoC
Hit 80 then quit.

SWG
LOVED this game, sadly SoE ruined it by completely redesigning the combat system not once but twice making most people quit, me included. But it's the game that stick out the most for me. Was an absolute blast while it lasted!

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: Always want to play with the best, I'm taking my time writing this in hope you are just that.

Do you think the GM is awesome?: If i get loot, yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider/PvP

Level: 19

Archetype: Cleric

Preffered Souls: Warden, Purifier, Shaman - Still getting to know the cleric

Preffered Role: Healing

How often do you play during a week?: Lots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: Looking forward to see what the future brings, both with the guild and with Rift.

Daniel 'Idkfa' Kold

Idkfa

Back to top Go down

Idkfa - 19 - Cleric Empty Re: Idkfa - 19 - Cleric

Post  Drinara Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Thanks for filling out the application. I think we can make use of someone with your experience.
On top of that, you make me feel less old! ^_^

Welcome to the guild, I'll see to you promotion.

- Drin
Drinara
Drinara

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaunt Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Hmmmm you ll get promoted to Senior Raider asap Smile
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down