Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haha damn bet the servers crash!

+9
Snow
Celindar
Drinara
Gocko
Gaunt
Nomaadica
Lavitz
Aurec
konaz
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

haha   damn bet the servers crash!  - Page 2 Empty Re: haha damn bet the servers crash!

Post  Snow Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:56 am

Managed to get in at 19:10. 170th in queue when I first logged in. Grabbed some names.

Then the game crashed. Back to 4400 in queue now. Estimated time 32 hours.

Snow

http://www.dominenoctis.com

Back to top Go down

haha   damn bet the servers crash!  - Page 2 Empty Re: haha damn bet the servers crash!

Post  Suny Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 am

3.7k in queue!!! I will be online by the time i have to get up for work... are you sure this is the right server for us? Very Happy Encourage me plox Very Happy

Suny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavitz Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:07 am

Of course.... i was 50 in the line and then it suddenly said ''server disconnect'' - Then i became 4000 when i got back to it. Screw this im going home! Will probably use the night to produce some music instead. See ya tomorrow anyways Very Happy (unless they increase the cap)
Lavitz
Lavitz

Back to top Go down

Post  konaz Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:09 am

Lightbringer wrote:Of course.... i was 50 in the line and then it suddenly said ''server disconnect'' - Then i became 4000 when i got back to it. Screw this im going home! Will probably use the night to produce some music instead. See ya tomorrow anyways Very Happy (unless they increase the cap)

lol i give up.... disconnected when i was 900..... fuck !!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad
konaz
konaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Celindar Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:14 am

Stop complaining, back when TBC was luanched www.wow-europe.com was down for a week, and you was lucky if you could even register your damn key, this is a cake walk compaired to that shit. <:
Celindar
Celindar

Back to top Go down

Post  Drinara Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:28 am

Celindar wrote:Stop complaining, back when TBC was luanched www.wow-europe.com was down for a week, and you was lucky if you could even register your damn key, this is a cake walk compaired to that shit. <:

Yeah those were fun times!
Drinara
Drinara

Back to top Go down

Post  konaz Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:34 am

lets try cloudborne or the name on the server u suggested Elyas?
konaz
konaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaunt Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 am

konaz wrote:lets try cloudborne or the name on the server u suggested Elyas?

If Whitefall is bad Cloudborne is hell...but Sagespire has no que atm, unfortunately the people in vent have voted, we 'll wait it out Smile
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celindar Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:36 am

Haha yeah, those were the day's. When you got happy if you even had 2h's que.
Celindar
Celindar

Back to top Go down

Post  konaz Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:41 am

Elyas wrote:
konaz wrote:lets try cloudborne or the name on the server u suggested Elyas?

If Whitefall is bad Cloudborne is hell...but Sagespire has no que atm, unfortunately the people in vent have voted, we 'll wait it out Smile

uhm okei then! many people on vent? Very Happy
konaz
konaz

Back to top Go down

haha   damn bet the servers crash!  - Page 2 Empty Hehe

Post  Cocucka Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:47 am

Im lvl 9 on whitefall ^^
Cocucka
Cocucka

Back to top Go down

Post  konaz Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 am

Cocucka wrote:Im lvl 9 on whitefall ^^

awww:( i was hoping to do fae now!!! (
konaz
konaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Cocucka Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 am

zomg lags on the server and a lot of dc's Mad
Cocucka
Cocucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Cocucka Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:56 am

and there are a lot of ?? lvl rifts and no one could get to the quest givers and complete the rift lol

OMG THERE IS AN AELFAR!!!
Cocucka
Cocucka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalvix Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:29 pm

well sagespire is 19min queue compared to 23 hours on whitefall so im playing there most likely unless they make a new server we can all join quickly.

Whitefall isn't an option anymore its full and no way we will ever get everybody on even at offpeak times

Kalvix

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaunt Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Kalvix wrote:well sagespire is 19min queue compared to 23 hours on whitefall so im playing there most likely unless they make a new server we can all join quickly.

Whitefall isn't an option anymore its full and no way we will ever get everybody on even at offpeak times

Ques gonna get fixed just give it a few hours ok? Please just dont act this way guys cmon.....
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalvix Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Yes the queues will die down but everybody playing whitefall now will keep playing for hours so they can play.. they will then keep playing after today with it as their main server. Whitefall is packed out we need a new home or no way will we all be playing together

Kalvix

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaunt Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Let just give it a few hours/days and if it doesn't work we ll change servers...imho i think its gonna be better tommorow....
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalvix Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:40 pm

problem though is people want to play tonight, they don't want to have to log off and wait till tomorrow on the slight hope they mite get on

Kalvix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nomaadica Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Main thing is to stay together, so If we all start playing tomorrow we will be same lvl and can lvl together.
I rather don't play next 2 day if thats the price to all play together.
And btw this is one of best releases
And if you are already lvl 7 on whitefall, how you would react to move to another server?

Nomaadica

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 pm

See, here's the thing. Right now it's a huge queue, but look at it this way. This is a headstart, a lot of people want to play right away. The queue problem will dissipate in a few days, and every MMO has this problem at launch. Another thing is that Trion have to restrict the amount of people online at the start, because let's face it, 25k people logging onto the starter zone in one go will just kill the server or make the game unplayable due to mob respawn and such.

In any case, the problem will vanish.

If you can't wait a few hours to play, and decide to play on another server, you're not guild material. You have to be able to stick to the guild in bad spots, and lets face it. This is a temporary bad spot...

Copied my other post.
Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post  Nomaadica Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Your right Kaito

Nomaadica

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalvix Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Wouldn't care as level 7 is nothing really, and how do you think people waiting 23 hours to get onto whitefall will react to being told *don't play for a few days while we see what happens* And as for *your not guild material* how does suggesting we wait till a new server opens then jump on it as our new home make me *not guild material*. Seems a bit selfish that people who are level 7 are willing to make everybody else wait hours or days to play just so they don't have to do those 1st few levels again

Kalvix

Back to top Go down

Post  konaz Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Elyas wrote:Let just give it a few hours/days and if it doesn't work we ll change servers...imho i think its gonna be better tommorow....

guys! its only head-start! relax! give it some hours! we still got more than a weeek to the release! give whitefall some hours! i think im off today! really pissed of tho. 3 times ive been disconnected in qu.
konaz
konaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalvix Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 pm

I wouldn't mind so much if sagespire didn't have a queue of only 150 people while whitefall is 2775.. it would be a LOT easier to move everybody over to sagespire than leave some people queueing god knows how many hours to play

Kalvix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum