Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Man team to lvl up and do instances?

+4
Izo
konaz
Kaito
Dienasty
8 posters

Go down

5 Man team to lvl up and do instances? Empty 5 Man team to lvl up and do instances?

Post  Dienasty Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 am

as the topic says id like to have 5 man team to lvl up as fast as possible, reply fast so i know Smile

Dienasty

Back to top Go down

5 Man team to lvl up and do instances? Empty Re: 5 Man team to lvl up and do instances?

Post  Kaito Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:44 am

You have my mace!
Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

5 Man team to lvl up and do instances? Empty Re: 5 Man team to lvl up and do instances?

Post  konaz Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:07 am

u have my magic!
konaz
konaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Izo Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 am

Count me in Smile I'll heal - as long as I get unbanned from TS
Izo
Izo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dienasty Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:13 am

K my name will be Dienasty and il play rogue, Pm me ingame so we can start lvling Smile and if it doesent bother you to much, Can u also reply here and tell me what class and Soul u are rolling Smile

Dienasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaito Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:18 am

I'm gonna be Kaito in-game. Gonna roll cleric for sure. About the souls, I'm considering going straight up as tanking, although if I do that I'll be a bit fucked up a bit later in the levels (5+ish i reckon) as it takes ages for a tank to kill stuff.
Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post  Izo Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:22 am

I will be Izo in game, I will role a Cleric. If we are gonna group up for the first few levels I'll choose Sentinal/Warden/Purifier to maximise the healing. I can then get my Justicar/Shaman/Druid souls when we get to the next zone.

Cheers

Izo
Izo
Izo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurec Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:25 am

YOu have me!

Aurec

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaunt Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:26 am

I ll make the party guys, so ask me Smile Its gonna be first come first served basis Smile

TS is problematic right about now but we should have a vent in a few days in theory.

P.S.: I think i ll go with the name "Gaunt" for my main atm....
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dienasty Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:39 am

ye sry aobut that Smile ofc gm will make the party ^^ pm him for invite

Dienasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drinara Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 am

I'd like to join, but I'm afraid I might be somewhat late to the party. My retailer waited to the very last moment to send out my headstart code so I'm still downloading. About an hour left to go as of this writing Sad

I'll do my best to catch up though ^_^
Drinara
Drinara

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurec Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:48 am

INSTALL QUICKER!

Aurec

Back to top Go down

Post  Luc Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:42 am

Skipped the queues Very Happy As soon as the server came online I was clicking it like a mad man

Name is Luc so anyone can add / invite if they want.

Luc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum