Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE?

+7
Ihurt
Gordath
Nomaadica
Alexcia
Philip
konaz
Gaunt
11 posters

Go down

Do you want to Change to Cloudborne or stay at Whitefall?

POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE? I_vote_lcap68%POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE? I_vote_rcap 68% 
[ 13 ]
POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE? I_vote_lcap32%POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE? I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE? Empty POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE?

Post  Gaunt Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:20 am

So guys its pretty straight forward.

Benefits of changing servers:

- Getting new Rep, starting off at Neutral

- Possibility of Getting more Members

- Getting to a Higher Populated server which means less chance of ghosting

- Cloudborne Rhymes with Bloodborne......

TO A VOTE! GO!

P.S.: If no consensus is reached we shall act as if we re normally creating chars on Whitefall.

I shall make a decision later tonight!
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE? Empty Re: POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE?

Post  konaz Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:22 am

i dont think we have a bad repu in whitefall.. its more neutral! it aint many people who watch guild names in beta i guess..
konaz
konaz

Back to top Go down

POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE? Empty Re: POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE?

Post  Gaunt Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 am

Eh i dunno, i was spamming all day long, i am sure i am on some ignore lists Razz still this is a poll people!
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 am

Stay! Very Happy

Philip

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexcia Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:56 pm

This guild goes to Whitefall only they play Defaint.

http://theunnamed.enjin.com/

I know this guild from warhammer, played with them as destruction, and they are mostly hardcore, almost every evening they had a small zerg, with lot of discipline,
using teamspeak, all spec likes what the guild needs, only the leader speaks in pvp.

So, that going be a hard opposite.
Alexcia
Alexcia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nomaadica Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:31 pm

I know some simillar guild goin to Cloudborne Defiant side, so there will always be some hardcore guilds on defiants side Wink.
But as long we have good pvp leader, TS and normal ppl we don't have to be afraid by anyone...

Nomaadica

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordath Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Its not the enemy guilds that concern me as much as the guild reputation. U may say that ppl don't pay attention on guild names at the beta but i believe that if i got recruitment spammed the guild name would remain on my mind :p

So i believe a fresh start on a possibly bigger and more alive server is better.

I suggest Cloudborne, but then again i might be wrong :p (i heard that the unofficial greek community server is Cloudborne though, and judging from my experience with the majority other greek players on MMOs....ahh well....GOGO Whitefall in that case xD).

Gordath

Back to top Go down

Post  Ihurt Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:41 pm

We'll I'l follow the guild onto either server no questions asked because you guys seem like kewl people. I do think we should confirm asap so there inst any last minute blunders and we're all clear of whats going on. With regards to the strength of opposing guild - BRING IT ON. I don't like my enemy to lay down and die. With my experience of WAR, Small bands of well co-ordinated and like minded individuals can accomplish a hell of allot in pvp.

Reputation wise - If it is at all tarnished.. We will lead the way and make em change their minds.

Ihurt

Back to top Go down

Post  Drinara Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:28 pm

I prefer staying at Whitefall. There are some rumors of a Russian invasion on Cloudborne:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?80234-Russians-please-tell-us-which-pvp-server-and-side-you-will-pick&p=1218281&viewfull=1#post1218281
Drinara
Drinara

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Whitefall for me, as stated why in my other post.

I've heard that cloudborne will be greek/russian/italian server while whitefall stays mostly english.
Im not racist, just ignorant.
Ian
Ian

https://www.facebook.com/ime88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaunt Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:04 pm

My only fear being that my spamming might have tarnished our reputation a tad, dunno how we are perceived atm.

Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexcia Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 am

ok, lets stay at whitefall
Alexcia
Alexcia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilexsa Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 am

I honestly doubt you'll have tarnished the reputation even slightly from spamming in beta, most people wouldn't notice due to the fact that those annoyed with such things, would already have left the noted channels where you'd spam, due to the amazing amount of ignorant spam already taking place in those channels from random people - And the few that didnt left, might just have been looking for a guild there anyway, so I'll be very surprised if you've upset more than one or two people on the entire server during your recruitmentsessions.

I suggest we stay on Whitefall, given it's still an English PvP Server, and not a French RP Server?

Ilexsa

Back to top Go down

POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE? Empty POLL: STAY AT WHITEFALL OR TRY CLOUDBORNE?

Post  Glasskiosk Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 am

So are we staying on whitefall? or what is the final call?

I vote for high pop server! alot more fun imo Smile
But I will ofc follow you guys!

Glasskiosk

Back to top Go down

Post  konaz Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 am

GOOOD! whitefall! im in game ready! w8ing for the servers to unlock! Very Happy
konaz
konaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down