Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elith - Warrior DPS

3 posters

Go down

Elith - Warrior DPS Empty Elith - Warrior DPS

Post  Celindar Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:54 am

Name: Niclas - Called Nic
Origin: Sweden
Sex: Male
Languages: Swedish, English and basic German (The English and Swedish are basically on par with eachother)
Occopation: Unemplyed

Game Name: Elith
Race: High Elf
Class: Warrior
Role: Dps
Primary soul: Champion
Applying for: Raider Status

MMO Merits:

I've been playing MMO's since I was about 11, My first MMO beeing Pristontale, and I've been working through diffrent MMO's till I 6 years ago stumbled on to World of Warcraft and been playing it for those years. In WoW I've been activly raiding - Even Tier 1 raiding style, Pushing through AQ40 and clearing it before any of the major nerfs hitted the table. After that I went down a notch or two and raiding for fun with mates in TBC, And almost stoped raiding progressivly in WOTLK and Cataclysm. I've been as high as a Class leader in a Tier 1 guild, so I know how the Guild enviroment works and how to work as a team most of all.

Type of player in MMO's:

I'm often the guy who try's to keep everyone at their best by either making jokes to keep the spirit up if people are starting to get less happy after a 3h long head bash at a brickwall. I always secrefice myself for the group if they need to swap out me for another player and do so without fuzz - Because I know it's for the guilds best. Also, I always stand there to help out as I can if people ask for help. If I see an fight in the /g I will step in and either make it so they will take it in whispers or if they won't listen I will make sure the right people with the power to make sure they will come to an agreement are alerted, to keep drama away from an social network.

What I will bring to Bloodborne:

I will bring an active and dedicated player who will do what it takes to learn his class propperly and not whine that the class is broken; I will bloody make sure the math is supporting it before stating it. I will also bring with me a player who can take critique if I do something bad and need to improve - Nobody is perfect(Except NPH). I will also not complain about other peoples preformance, giving them constructive critique yes, Ranting, never.

Outside the world of RIFT:

In the real life I'm a social lad who run about with mates trying to live the life to it's fullest, if it so mean we're spontaneously taking a trip to London because we're seeing a great band playing there. I'm also a person who trains alot, if it's walking a couple kilometers or going to the gym differs little, but it almost never go a day without me at the least walking 7-8km.
Even though some people call me an Arrogant and cynical twat, That's just half the truth, if you're someone I can see have atleast more then 2 braincells I will give you the respect you've earned - Respect is earned, not given.

Other Information:
None I can think of.
Celindar
Celindar

Back to top Go down

Elith - Warrior DPS Empty Re: Elith - Warrior DPS

Post  Gaunt Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 am

Congratulations you managed in a single post to disregard the forum template i had built, while
managing to make it good enough for me to not be concerned about that Smile

Good to have you onboard son.....
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celindar Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:25 am

Honestly this one looks much easier to read then the other one. It's basically a CV in the foundation of that application, and I actually took it as a regard the whole templet. I just made it all melt togather to easen the read alot more. :>
I was almost ready to do a parrent so you can see directly what's where, but thought that would be alittle much.

All for you darling. ;b
Celindar
Celindar

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphemia Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:08 am

Same for you. Stick to forum Teamplate plz.
Euphemia
Euphemia
Admin

http://rift-bloodborne.ativi-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Celindar Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:26 am

Technically the Template say's; Don't copy it.
I just made one that has all what you asked for, and made it look more professionall. :>
This way it has easy to read overview.

And to make it easier for the template you use to be useable
Use the code command.

Mine would look like:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Origin: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Sex: [/b]
[b]Languages: [/b]
[b]Occopation: [/b]

[b]Game Name: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Class: [/b]
[b]Role: DPS/Tank/Healer/Support [/b]
[b]Primary soul:[/b]
[b]Applying for: Raider/PvP/Social [/b]

[b]MMO Merits:[/b]

Text

[b]Type of player in MMO's:[/b]

Text

[b]What I will bring to Bloodborne:
[/b]
Text

[b]Outside the world of RIFT:[/b]

Text

[b]Other Information:[/b]
Text

With that I just made the Template much easier to use and people wont do it wrong. ['code] Template ['/code'] (The ' is to be removed) and you can do that to your own Template. :>
Celindar
Celindar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down