Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment: Elyas (Recruitment Template)

2 posters

Go down

Recruitment: Elyas (Recruitment Template) Empty Recruitment: Elyas (Recruitment Template)

Post  Gaunt Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:35 am

~THIS IS A TEMPLATE TO SEE HOW TO MAKE A GOOD APPLICATION ~ USE IT!

Title for post: Your Char Name - Your Level - Your Class. (ES. Elyas - Level 50 - Mage)

Character Name: Elyas

Name: Ilias or Elijah, friends call me Eli

Sex: No Thank You

Country: Greece, although a little known fact, i am Half-Greek,Half-Czech

Job/Studies: I am a Journalism Student Smile

Hobbies: I like to read books, play MMOs and watch TV Shows.

Anything more you 'd like to share?: At times i love writing poetry and i do have a great love for travelling! Oh and falling in love is hard on the knees......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Too many to count, but the ones i love are Flogging Molly, Decemberists, The Eels, Leonard Cohen, Old 97s, Meatloaf and Blue October!

Favorite Dish: I am a sucker for Chili Con Carne but i never say no to a good spaghetti either Razz

Favorite Film: Hmmm i 'd have to be torn between "Fight Club" and "Doctor Zhivago"

Funny Joke: Three tomatoes walk down the street, Pappa Tomato, Mamma Tomato and Baby Tomato......suddenly Pappa Tomato turns behind squashes Baby Tomato
with his hand and says: "Ketchup" IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Alternative: Zreee Peanuts Vere Valking Down Ze Street........und One Vas Assaulted.........Peanut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: FFXI,EQ2,WoW, EvE Online, Fallen Earth, Ragnarok Online, Aion, Star Trek Online, WAR.

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Was a GM in WoW for a long period of time, Officer in FE.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: A friend suggested it Razz

Do you think the GM is awesome?: Yes,in fact i do, very much so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider (You can also apply for Social or PvP)

Level: Err 0 at the time of writing but i did get to 39 in Beta Razz

Archetype: Mage

Preffered Souls: Stormcaller, Warlock

Preffered Role: Healing ( You wish Razz)

How often do you play during a week?: around 15-30 hours a week, half of it spent managing the guild Razz 'Core to the core!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: Well i 'll hope you 'll have me and i am excited to be here Razz

Last edited by Elyas on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recruitment: Elyas (Recruitment Template) Empty Re: Recruitment: Elyas (Recruitment Template)

Post  Gaunt Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:36 am

I EXPECT OUR PRESENT GUILD MEMBERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN APPLICATION! THIS IS SERIOUS BUSSINESS! GO SHOW 'EM HOW ITS DONE!
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recruitment: Elyas (Recruitment Template) Empty Re: Recruitment: Elyas (Recruitment Template)

Post  Ian Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 pm

You should add; how did you find out about bloodborn, to your list of questions. Would be quite interesting and useful too see how or who recruited them.
Ian
Ian

https://www.facebook.com/ime88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down