Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omnisciente atm 41 Mage/necro

Go down

omnisciente atm 41 Mage/necro Empty omnisciente atm 41 Mage/necro

Post  omnisciente Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 am

Character Name: Omnisciente

Name: Lars

Sex: i will only whit a women pls dont force me

Job/Studies: Royal Caribien Cruis: Liberty of the sea

Hobbies: Well i whos a scout back som years a go but atm for me its jsut work and talking whit my Girlfreind mostly

Anything more you 'd like to share?: Well im a Waiter and im a work aholic im going in about 2 weeks to work on a cruis ship for 7 moths so atm playing rift to pass the time and to have somthing to do while waiting...
im a world of warcraft player playing on the eu server nordrassil in the guild axis im an above officer rank in the guild just betwine officers and guild master i take care of the guild bank and shaman recruitment all thou cors im leaving soon i have handed over my responsabuilaties my carters name is omniscient...
i have a loyal foundation always keep loyal to the people in in guild whit and help all i can on the way to sucses...
i have a girlfreind in ukrain witch i realey adorr her when i get of the ship in barsalona i have already a ticket to go straight to her in ukrain.
on wow i have bought vent and webpage but do to newer finansial problems i havent bin able to pay and the person who took over my responsabuilaties also took over the payment forms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: to be honnest have no favorites but if i shoud say som gåte and nightwish

Favorite Dish:well i make a loot of food my sel hens i work in the resturants as a waiter i love to cook a well...so i like a loot of difrent dishes: well there might be a dish from portugal directly translatet its (littel frenc girl) frenc farsinias

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: WoW 5 years on shaman resto all the way

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: guild banking and profatering responsabuilaty officer and shaman class leader

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: Well every one from reborn moved hear

Do you think the GM is awesome?: Well he has this funne smell i cant quit set it at place i think its som kind ouf balsamico or somthing realey souer :-P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Social i can raid til i go when im lvl 50

Level: 41 atm

Archetype: Mage

Preffered Souls: necro domi warlock

Preffered Role: Dps (healed for to maney years in wow)

How often do you play during a week?: em about 1 more week

omnisciente

Back to top Go down