Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cayla - 34 - Cleric

2 posters

Go down

Cayla - 34 - Cleric Empty Cayla - 34 - Cleric

Post  Cayla Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:08 am

Character Name: Cayla

Name: Rik Hendriks

Sex: Male

Job/Studies: Currently at home studying game-design and development, will be going back to school next September to improve on said game-design.

Hobbies: My main hobby has to be playing games, as is rather obvious since I'm writing this application. Razz
On a good 2nd place comes chilling with friends, although those 2 usually come together anyway.

Anything more you 'd like to share?: I don't think there's anything else to point out really, I'm a straight forward kind of guy. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Hard to single out a few bands, as I listen to a wide variety of music, but the best would be in the direction of Linkin Park, Saosin, Wolfmother, Dream Theater, etc.
I'm also a fan of piano collections of game music (final fantasy in particular) to chill out while grinding.

Favorite Dish: Pizza, no doubt about it. You can wake me up for it.

Favorite Film: Oh tough call.. I'll go with Inception.

Funny Joke: The forum template? Rolling Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: WoW at the top, easily, played that for about 5 years (yes, even in vanilla!). There are a few MMOs in between like Guildwars, Ragnarok Online, Lineage 2 and all that, to have a break from wow every now and then.

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Have been a classleader/officer/raidleader/dkp-administrator in my WoW-time, so you could say I had my share of responsibility.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: A mate was the founder of the previous guild, where I was a social. Since the guilds merged, I joined your ranks almost unnoticed. Razz

Do you think the GM is awesome?: Possibly, maybe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Currently social, until I get to 50. I love endgame content, and am a known PvP-whore, so I guess I'll be doing both at 50 Smile.

Level: 34

Archetype: Cleric

Preffered Souls: I have no preferred souls at this moment, I do prefer to be a healer (hence why I picked cleric).

Preffered Role: Healing.

How often do you play during a week?: Daily, pretty much every evening, unless there's something special going on (birthday, cremation, you name it).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: Cheers for reading, I'll be seeing you ingame. Smile

Cayla

Back to top Go down

Cayla - 34 - Cleric Empty Re: Cayla - 34 - Cleric

Post  Gaunt Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 am

App-roved
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down