Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomtegubben Level 50 Warrior

Go down

Tomtegubben Level 50 Warrior Empty Tomtegubben Level 50 Warrior

Post  Webb Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:29 am

Character Name: Tomtegubben

Name: Thats private =)

Sex: Male

Job/Studies: Working as a non-employee Smile

Hobbies: I like to play games, both video- and boardgames. I like football and reading.

Anything more you 'd like to share?: It wasnt me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Well. I like classic music best, u know, Mosart & Co. To bad they didnt star a band together, would been something like: Mozart & Beethovens hardclassic blacksynphonim orcestar I'd guess >.>

Favorite Dish: Home made pizza and lasange. And meatballs, also home made. Wait, I thinkk anything thats homemade will do ^^

Favorite Film: Star Wars

Funny Joke: Tomatoes on this road. Suddenly he got overdriven by a huge semitrailer. But that was no problem cause the driver had his window open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: Star Wars, Eve online, WoW, EQ, Lots of cheap chinees free to play crap, and AO.

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Been kinda a "officer" (the dude that always talk on vent explaining tacts pretending he knows everything) thru most of the end game in WoW.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: Seems like the guild on the server thats most stabile and friendlie + have good plans for raiding ans endgame.

Do you think the GM is awesome?: GM? Do we have a GM now.... >.> (haha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider - As sayd by other players - this game are pretty new so I dont know yet how much time I will spend on the end game. It depend totaly on the content, something I think everyone understand. However, when testing out the end game and its content I will go 100% for it (ok, maybee only 90%, have to eat and sleep aswell in between)

Level: 50

Archetype: Warrior

Preffered Souls: Paladin/warlord as tank, riftblade/paladin as dps when questing.

Preffered Role: Tanking

How often do you play during a week?: Hmmm to much ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: So far you guys seems like a nice bunch of people. No long talks: See you in game ^^

Webb

Back to top Go down

Tomtegubben Level 50 Warrior Empty Re: Tomtegubben Level 50 Warrior

Post  Gaunt Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:55 am

Sealed and approved...
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down