Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grecomon - Level 34 - Rogue (MM/ranger/nightblade currently)

Go down

Grecomon - Level 34 - Rogue (MM/ranger/nightblade currently) Empty Grecomon - Level 34 - Rogue (MM/ranger/nightblade currently)

Post  grecomon Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Character Name: Grecomon

Name: Oscar

Sex: Male

Job/Studies: IT networks engineer student

Hobbies: Play MMOs, party, spend time with friends/gf

Anything more you 'd like to share?: Nothing on the top of my head
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Trance, melodic metal Bands: Tiesto, In Flames, Slipknot

Favorite Dish: A nice huge family-sized sushiplate!

Favorite Film: Gladiator, there is no discussion, it IS the best movie ever made, im blind to any other options Wink

Funny Joke: What's the difference between a giraffe?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: WoW, Aion, Warhammer, Lotr (tried for a week)

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Been raidleading and officer for a few years in rather successful WoW guilds.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: My friend Tomtegubben Smile

Do you think the GM is awesome?: I'm very much hoping so! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: At this point i haven't triend the game far enough to decide to be honest, so far the game is brilliant apart from some annoying glitches, but this far in it's stage it's very promising. Raiding here would mean giving up WoW completely, which is why i want to try some endgame instances etc. before making a final decision, i have always been a PvE player, but so far PvP hasn't been too shabby in Rift, apart from the crowd control which has ridiculous timers, but stuff can get fixed. But so far raiding is what im interested in trying out for real.

Level: 34 and rising

Archetype: Rogue

Preffered Souls: Right now i'm trying out MM/ranger/nightblade (to get the damage bonus on strikes/finishers from nightblade)

Preffered Role: Well DPS, i will give Bard a try further on (I have been healing fairly hardcore in WoW for 5 years so it's hard to let that part of me go completely Wink )

How often do you play during a week?: Well, aside when i have exams in the coming days, it is usually 5-8 hours per evening (3 evenings right NOW being WoW raidnights, which can come to change if this game offers good enough endgame experiences)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: Looking forward to being in a solid, friendly, mature and professional environment (as im used to) Wink

grecomon

Back to top Go down