Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izhue - The socials/PvP-Contact & Speaker!

Go down

Izhue - The socials/PvP-Contact & Speaker! Empty Izhue - The socials/PvP-Contact & Speaker!

Post  Izhue Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:12 am

I made an application, about my raiding skills and so on, but as I got this role, I'd like to tell you about my personal life and my in-game social-life.

My name is Thomas, I'm a 21 year old, non-educated, however not stupid as you might judge me. I do free-lance jobs for different contractor firms and/or advertising...

I'm not a well known guy, and I do not make all the money in the world.. But I pay my bills and I'm happy, though I can be a bit of a questioneer at times.

My in-game MMO game time is just about 500 days in all (Of in-game playing) so I've been playing too much! Though most of my time was spent doing either hard-core raiding or high-end PvP, my best times of PvE was in BC playing Resto-shaman in the guild, Method. Later on I moved to Stormscale(RL friends and better PvP), and I got into the top 10 ranks of 5v5 and 3v3 PvP, also did high-end raiding.

But anyways, Socials/PvP'ers you are welcome to contact me about anything that pleases you.

-----------------------------------------

//Izhue out!

Izhue

Back to top Go down