Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai - L15 - Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Mai - L15 - Rogue Empty Mai - L15 - Rogue

Post  Gocko Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:53 am

Character Name: Mai

Name: Jacob

Sex: M

Job/Studies: IT/Programming student.

Hobbies: Gaming, literature, anime and golf.

Anything more you'd like to share?: I'm quiet. silent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: I'm a metalhead, but I've got a wide taste of music. Some of my favourite bands are In Flames, Lamb of God, Opeth, Dark Tranquility, Apocalyptica.

Favorite Dish: Sushi and pasta.

Favorite Film: Haven't really got one particular favourite film, but of those I've seen recently I think I'll say Jin-Roh and Shutter Island.

Funny Joke: No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: WoW, AoC, LotRO, GW and tried countless of F2P MMOs.

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Healbot through my time in WoW.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: I want to be in a guild with an awesome atmosphere doing both hardcore PvE and PvP, and Bloodborne seems to be a guild I'd enjoy to be in.

Do you think the GM is awesome?: Yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: PvP (might be interested in some raiding, but I'm not applying for that role at the moment).

Level: 15 as of writing this application.

Archetype: Rogue

Preffered Souls: I'm enjoying every soul in the Rogue class so it doesn't really matter what soul I'm "forced" to play.

Preffered Role: DD and/or Healer.

How often do you play during a week?: I'm playing RIFT 10-50h/week. It really depends on if I'm feeling like playing a lot of RIFT or not, and if I'm not playing RIFT I'm probably surfing the web, reading or watching anime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: Rewrote my application since I wasn't happy with my last one and also that I think it might have been misunderstood (my joke or "joke", for those of you who already read my previous post). Oh, and I'm sure I'd contribute in one way or another to the guild. Smile
Gocko
Gocko

Back to top Go down

Mai - L15 - Rogue Empty Re: Mai - L15 - Rogue

Post  Drinara Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:52 am

Apparently everyone has missed this so far. Sorry for the late response. If you still want in I'll trow you an invite when you're online.

- Drin
Drinara
Drinara

Back to top Go down

Post  Gocko Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:25 am

Thanks, and no feelings hurt for the late response Smile. Been busy with schoolwork and still am, but I'll probably be online this weekend.
Gocko
Gocko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down