Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ameldur - Level 10 - Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Ameldur - Level 10 - Rogue Empty Ameldur - Level 10 - Rogue

Post  Ameldur Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:20 am

Character Name: Ameldur

Name: Nicolas. Please do call me Nick Wink

Sex: Male!

Job/Studies: Studying 3D Games Design. Work part time as a phone-salesman! Oh YEAH! I bet your all jealous about the phone-salesman part? javascript:emoticonp('Cool')

Hobbies: Music-Production, 3D Games Design, Parties, Friends, girls and booze Very Happy

Anything more you 'd like to share?: Im a creative guy with a sence of humor (well thats what they say). Competative and an all round fun guy =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Well i dont really have any favorites! Sooo uhm, genres: Post-hardcore, acoustic, club music, house, dubstep, DnB =)

Favorite Dish: Hamburgers! (I am awesome at making them <3)

Favorite Film: Again i dont really have any favorites. So yeah, Genres: Thriller, action, horror(sometimes), sci fi and ofcourse comedy Smile

Funny Joke: Im not good at jokes, i kind of like to make fun of random things but hey! Ever heard of Urban dictionary, well my name on there is pretty awesome; ''Nicolas'' : An italian stallion with a very wide tongue and an elephant sized penis
''Nicolas destroyed my body last night with his italian stallion''. Hey cmon, who doesnt want an italian stallion in their guild?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: Wow, Aion, Aoc, Warhammer. (Mostly wow tho, the others never got to me).

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Rogue officer in a wow raiding guild.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: Im allways interested in a more competative scene when playing any game really. So a guild that wants that aswell is perfect for me Very Happy

Do you think the GM is awesome?: Dont really know the GM, but i will give cookie hand-outs in every raid! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider & Pvp. In a game where you can have so many class combinations its going to be hard to be tied down to one specific thing Smile

Level: 10, got to lvl 32 in the beta.

Archetype: Rogue

Preffered Souls: Bladedancer, Assasin.
Preffered Role: Healing ( You wish )

How often do you play during a week?: Not quite sure yet! 15-20 hours a week. All night on weekends! (ill be drunk sometimes! But you can all make fun of me) Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: The cookie hand-outs. Nuff said Wink

Ameldur

Back to top Go down

Ameldur - Level 10 - Rogue Empty Re: Ameldur - Level 10 - Rogue

Post  Drinara Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 am

Thanks for taking the time to fill out your application, and welcome to the guild!

- Drin
Drinara
Drinara

Back to top Go down