Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian - Level 0 - Rogue [Edit by Euphemia]

2 posters

Go down

Ian - Level 0 - Rogue [Edit by Euphemia] Empty Ian - Level 0 - Rogue [Edit by Euphemia]

Post  Ian Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 am

Character Name: Ian, most likely or will end up with some off the wall name you can't pronounce.

Name: Ian.

Sex: Shh don't tell my girlfriend!

Job/Studies: Errm... Just finished counselling at oxford and some volunteering/youth work courses - currently a bum Very Happy

Hobbies: Gaming/Adventures/Girlfriend

Anything more you 'd like to share?: I talk too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Bands I've seen live:
AC/DC, Biffy Clyro, Black Kids, Black Tide, Bring Me The Horizon, Dir En Grey, Dizzee Rascal, Duffy, Fatboy Slim, Go:Audio, Get Cape Wear Cape Fly!, Hadouken!, Ida Maria, In Case Of Fire, Killswitch Engage, Kings Of Leon, Lights.Action!, Metallica, MGMT, M.S.I, My Chemical Romance, Newton Faulkner, Panic! At the Disco, Seasick Steve, Scouting For Girls, The Cribs, The Dirty Youth, The Enemy, The Pigeon Detectives, The Script, Thursday, Vampire Weekend, We Are Scientists. As well as a handfull of others that I can't remember.

I'd really like to see: Anthony And The Johnsons, Coheed And Cambria, Greenday,Mumford and Sons, Pendulum, Rammstein and Slipknot.

Favorite Dish: That china one we have in the cupboard.

Favorite Film: Got far too many! Love gore/comedy films.

Funny Joke: There were three old ladies sitting on a park bench talking amongst themselves when a flasher came by. The flasher stood right in front of them and opened his trench coat.

Well, the first old lady had a stroke, and then the second old lady had a stroke, and the third old lady, well, she couldn't reach that far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: Runescape (since beta is 2002) WOW, Guildwars/ Warhammer

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Was never really into guild ranks, just went about having fun and helping those who needed it.
Loved raiding and was pretty good at researching how to do the bosses for everyone.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: Because of the promises of high end pvp and raiding in one Very Happy

Do you think the GM is awesome vain?: Absolutely!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: All rounder.

Level: By the time you read this I'll be 50, without a doubt!

Archetype: Rogue.

Preffered Souls: Bard/ranger/marks

Preffered Role: The afk type.

How often do you play during a week?: When my girlfriends not with me I game around 15 hours a day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: I'll be back...?
Ian
Ian

https://www.facebook.com/ime88

Back to top Go down

Ian - Level 0 - Rogue [Edit by Euphemia] Empty Re: Ian - Level 0 - Rogue [Edit by Euphemia]

Post  Gaunt Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 am

I 'll have to discuss this with the other officers but as far as i am concerned we 're welcome to have you Razz

WAIT A SECOND? VAIN YOU SAY? PSSSH!
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ian - Level 0 - Rogue [Edit by Euphemia] Empty Re: Ian - Level 0 - Rogue [Edit by Euphemia]

Post  Ian Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 am

Very Happy Ha, it had to be done!
Ian
Ian

https://www.facebook.com/ime88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum