Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wariz - Level 46 - Cleric

2 posters

Go down

Wariz - Level 46 - Cleric Empty Wariz - Level 46 - Cleric

Post  Wariz Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:06 am

Character Name: Wariz

Name: Ari

Sex: With pleasure

Job/Studies: Photoshop and web architecture etcetc.

Hobbies: Fishing/Cars/MMo's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Finnish melodic rock and stuff

Favorite Dish: Great Pizza

Favorite Film: Many, but maybe Shawshank redemption and Prestige

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: Only WoW, have tried others but didn't find them that good

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: So i have been long Officer in Wow guild called Pancake Patrol and i'm still raiding with them. Also i'm running their website http://www.pancake-patrol.enjin.com/ . Mostly i have been working with tactics there and raid setup while raiding as officer. I keep myself kind of hardcore player in WoW and i have soon about ~400 days played with my first and almost only character http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/wariz/simple . Have killed most of the heroic bosses, got some server first, also i'm arena master pvp jerk etc etc...

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: First of all i started rift for PvP because i got just sick bored with WoW PvP, but i heard that Bloodborne is doing some raids in weekends (right?). So i'm available to help healing or anything else (Only logging to wow anymore in raid times). Also it's good for me if i can stay here for PvP reasons. And yes i do enjoy playing rift more than WoW atm, so don't fear that i'm going to quit soon Smile .

Do you think the GM is awesome?: He seems to be quite nice guy when i chatted with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider/PvP

Level: 46, (will be 50 in this weekend)

Archetype: Cleric

Preffered Souls: Warden & Sentinel

Preffered Role: YES HEALING!

How often do you play during a week?: a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: I'm very humorous guy and come a long with ppl, up for helping guild mates in dungeons! Cool

Wariz

Back to top Go down

Wariz - Level 46 - Cleric Empty Re: Wariz - Level 46 - Cleric

Post  Drinara Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:52 am

Welcome to the guild ^_^
Drinara
Drinara

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum