Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

avariel, lvl 28, rogue

Go down

avariel, lvl 28, rogue Empty avariel, lvl 28, rogue

Post  avariel Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Character Name: Avariel

Name: Michal

Sex: anytime

Job/Studies: Working my ass off

Hobbies: MMO's (big surprise Razz ), movies, music, drinking, eating... basically everything unhealthy

Anything more you 'd like to share?: nah, i'm too greedy Razz ask if you want to know something, but generally I'm not interesting Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: a little bit of everything since Elvis (included) up until now

Favorite Dish: everything usual, but ask about drinks and you'll hear something Very Happy

Favorite Film: The Godfather 1&2 (my personal no.1), Band of Brothers and the Pacific (do those count?), Forrest Gump, and many many more... currently in love with the King's Speech (the movie really IS awesome)

Funny Joke: Chuck Norris has already been to Mars, that's why there are no signs of life there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: LotRO (3 years), WoW (just a sniff), other than that I'm a mmo virgin

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: In lotro I killed all raid bossess there are, was pretty successful in pvp (if I can call it that), was member of one of the most respectable kins out there, leveled 9 characters to level cap. What else, ask if you want to know something Smile

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: I didn't look for a kin while I was in beta, guess I didn't have much motivation to play, knowing that all our characters will be deleted. Even now, the game is still new and nobody can give solid references. Found your guild on official forums, started to look thru your forums, and liked what I saw Razz

Do you think the GM is awesome?: huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Social & PvP i guess? I don't see myself as much of a raider right now, I'm pretty burned out after lotro so actually wouldn't mind to let it cool down a bit. But who knows in the future

Level: 28

Archetype: Rogue

Preffered Souls: Assassin, riftstalker

Preffered Role: whatever is needed, I expect to level more classess after I finish rogue. Right now, dps mostly

How often do you play during a week?: a lot depends on work, 20-30 hrs maybe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: Most of all I look for good people to hang out with. I don't have any contacts yet with game, those few people I knew from beta got scattered amongst shards, but you seem like a good place to start Smile You decide, in any case, have fun all and see you maybe in game Wink

avariel

Back to top Go down

avariel, lvl 28, rogue Empty Re: avariel, lvl 28, rogue

Post  Gaunt Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 am

Approved Smile

Welcome aboard son Smile
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  avariel Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:53 pm

thanks Smile
didn't catch you online yet, can you give me a shout if you see me in game? I'll try to do the same Razz should be there quite a lot next few days
ty

avariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaunt Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:38 pm

My main's name is Gaunt Razz
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content