Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psir - Level 14 - Mage

2 posters

Go down

Psir - Level 14 - Mage Empty Psir - Level 14 - Mage

Post  psir Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Title for post: Your Char Name - Your Level - Your Class. (ES. Elyas - Level 50 - Mage)
Character Name: Psir
Name: Preben
Sex: Male
Job/Studies: Working on improving my "school points" to get into the education I want.
Hobbies: Like hanging out with friends, watch movies and play computer games.
Anything more you 'd like to share?: I'm a social guy who enjoys humour and appreciate when people do what they can to make raids and guild related things the best that it can be Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite Dish: Taco and Fahitas! I love it
Favorite Film: There are so many. But I'd say that the movie "Heat" from 1995 is definately one of my favourites.
Funny Joke:
What's the comparassing between an Austrian woman and a bottle of wine?
- They're both best kept in the basement. (haha, I know it's stiff)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: WoW and Warhammer. I've played others, but those two I've raided endgame and done pretty much all there is to do in both games.
Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Nothing particular, just that I'm a guy who shows up in time for raids and does what he can to make the guild the best that it can be Smile
Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: I saw the advertisement for the guild in general chat. And you guys said "Endgame raiding, social and serious guild", and that caught my eye.
Do you think the GM is awesome?: I have no idea :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider, PvP (when we're not raiding) and social.
Level: 14
Archetype: Mage
Preffered Souls: Pyromancer - Elementalist (Still experimenting on the 2nd soul tho)
Preffered Role: DPS and\or Healing
How often do you play during a week?: I play almost everyday. Around 1-6 hours each day. I play alot :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: I'm really excited playing RIFT at the moment, and I'm happy with what I'm seeing. I've only been a day in the guild, but so far I'm happy with what I've experienced. Helpfull people and a social bunch Smile
Hopefully we'll experience the endgame together and all that Rift has to offer.

- Psir

psir

Back to top Go down

Psir - Level 14 - Mage Empty Re: Psir - Level 14 - Mage

Post  Drinara Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Thanks for filling out the application and welcome to the guild Smile

- Drin
Drinara
Drinara

Back to top Go down