Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lydis - Cleric (Pur/Sent) //Level 18

2 posters

Go down

Lydis - Cleric (Pur/Sent) //Level 18 Empty Lydis - Cleric (Pur/Sent) //Level 18

Post  Lydis Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:55 am

Character Name: Lydis

Name: Lewis

Sex: Male

Job/Studies: I am a college student.

Hobbies: I have many hobbies such as football, gaming and watching MMA. In the gaming field, I play mainly MMO's and FPS's. I now play RIFT, Counter Strike:Source, COD:BlackOps, COD: MW2 etc. I used to play WoW which I have now quit from which is the result to me now playing RIFT.

Anything more you 'd like to share?: I am a total fucking nerd Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: I mainly listen to Trance music. As you can tell, theres so many trance songs and versions by different people, I wouldnt have time to tell you. I'm generally a big fan of all music - disturbed, the fray, metallica, foo-fighters, deadmau5 and of course...Rihanna Razz

Favorite Dish: I would have to say my favourite dish lately has to be Chicken Korma with Rice of course.

Favorite Film: I haven't even bothered to watch any films, so I would have to say I do not have one..of what I can remember Neutral

Funny Joke:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Argo!
Argo who?
Argo down the shops! Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: WoW, Aion, GW...and now..RIFT Razz

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: I have had some RL experience in guilds and once was a GM. (WoW)

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: The macros looked promising in the chat log and seeing as my cousin and I were both on the look-out for a new fresh guild which competes in both PVE and PVP, we thought about giving it a shot! I'm especially looking forward to meeting everyone in the guild and competing at a 'high-level' in the game. I wanted to establish myself in a guild the minute I entered RIFT as I knew I had the potential from past MMO's to compete amongst others and being as a guild. I know from experience establshing yourself as a guild is much more the way to go if you want to take part in PVE/PVP rather than being alone. Finally the last reason was for the company. It's nice to meet new people especially in an MMO rather than leveling with yourself or a few people.

Do you think the GM is awesome?: I wouldn't of joined if he wasn't awesome and I am now in the guild, doesn't that suggest something? Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider

Level: 18

Archetype: Cleric

Preffered Souls: Purifier/Sentinel/Druid

Preffered Role: Healing

How often do you play during a week?: Hmm, let me add this up, well I am active all day every day. To put this in numbers, around 17 hours a day. I'm normally on at least 70 a week anyhow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Razz Thanks for reading <3

Lydis

Back to top Go down

Lydis - Cleric (Pur/Sent) //Level 18 Empty Re: Lydis - Cleric (Pur/Sent) //Level 18

Post  Drinara Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Thanks for filling out the application and welcome to the guild Smile

- Drin
Drinara
Drinara

Back to top Go down