SERVER QUES - SERVER CHANGE?

Go down

SERVER QUES - SERVER CHANGE? Empty SERVER QUES - SERVER CHANGE?

Post  Gaunt on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Ok logged in at 8 am in the morning and whereas all other servers were "Low" Whitefall was "High" so that may cause problems in the long run....we 'll see how ques look further on the road.....

Off to college now i ll be back around 1ish.....if there is gonna be a que problem i am gonna call for a server change....

Please feel free to post your opinions in the meantime.

Thank you for your greater understanding and cooperation....
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SERVER QUES - SERVER CHANGE? Empty Stay here!!!

Post  Gordath on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Alright, my opinion is:
I've been a part of many mmo headstarts/launches. At the begining there are ALWAYS ques ALWAYS.
In a couple of days they ques wear off. This server has some strong guilds in it(guardian and defiant) some of whom i know from Aion/Warhammer/AoC. This means the server is alive and its gonna be a good chalenge. Trion already got 2 more servers up, the ques WILL get smaller, things WILL go better. Its just the initial nerd wave that needs to satisfy its urge for the game. I strongly suggest sticking with this server. We won't regret it. Patience and Discipline above all!

P.S.: get online and make the guild already! :p i r lvl 11 Sad

P.P.S: Sorry for any typing mistakes. i pulled an all-nighter.

Gordath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SERVER QUES - SERVER CHANGE? Empty Re: SERVER QUES - SERVER CHANGE?

Post  Gaunt on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Gordath wrote:Alright, my opinion is:
I've been a part of many mmo headstarts/launches. At the begining there are ALWAYS ques ALWAYS.
In a couple of days they ques wear off. This server has some strong guilds in it(guardian and defiant) some of whom i know from Aion/Warhammer/AoC. This means the server is alive and its gonna be a good chalenge. Trion already got 2 more servers up, the ques WILL get smaller, things WILL go better. Its just the initial nerd wave that needs to satisfy its urge for the game. I strongly suggest sticking with this server. We won't regret it. Patience and Discipline above all!

P.S.: get online and make the guild already! :p i r lvl 11 Sad

P.P.S: Sorry for any typing mistakes. i pulled an all-nighter.

I pulled an all-nighter too......staring at the ques man.....
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphemia on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Guys, now, seriously. Every1 can see that we'll never be able to b the first guild or best guild in Whiteshit server. We are late. Too late.
So the options are:

1) Go on Whiteshit and be a random useless guild (when and IF it'll allow US ALL to join and play) with like 3h q or smthin (remember: 8am this mornin server was the only 1 HIGH pop).

2) Change server go on a medium pop one and shine there. Meaning if u shine on a medium pop doesent mean u sux and u can still be the best round just on a different server. (Btw how u expect to shine on whitefall when there alredy are ppl lvl 25+ and u still hafta create a char).

Now if we wanna stìck round for (the only) 2-3 ppl on that damn server that managed to join and play.. well thats a shame and a shit for the entire guild. Think about the best for the guild ffs. Put myself into this and not gonna give up or screw it up now.

We got ppl. Smart ppl even. (Avoiding to judge who cant follow a teamplate for apply or put the rite title on them).

So for god sake, dont waste all this chosing to go on a SHITSERVER.

- Euphemia -

Last edited by Euphemia on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Euphemia
Euphemia
Admin

View user profile http://rift-bloodborne.ativi-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilexsa on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:01 am

Well the issue with this server will be holding on for the next week atleast - We'r going into a weekend now, just after release, meaning all those who didnt get in last night and skipped the queue, are gonna hit the queues all weekend, making it even more difficult to actually get in, this won't go away anytime soon, however it might be looking a bit brighter once we get past next weekend - When all the regular retail clients have joined us aswell and a bigger spread might be seen.

Honestly, i say we change, and thats even tho i was the first in the guild on the actual server and got my toon up already - I just can't be arsed with these insane queues, rather play on a low-pop server then and get in every time than waiting 4 hours as a minimum in queue every time i wish to play.

Ilexsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaunt on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:26 am

Ilexsa wrote:Well the issue with this server will be holding on for the next week atleast - We'r going into a weekend now, just after release, meaning all those who didnt get in last night and skipped the queue, are gonna hit the queues all weekend, making it even more difficult to actually get in, this won't go away anytime soon, however it might be looking a bit brighter once we get past next weekend - When all the regular retail clients have joined us aswell and a bigger spread might be seen.

Honestly, i say we change, and thats even tho i was the first in the guild on the actual server and got my toon up already - I just can't be arsed with these insane queues, rather play on a low-pop server then and get in every time than waiting 4 hours as a minimum in queue every time i wish to play.

I guess its the proper thing to do at this point....
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celindar on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:42 am

Okey. How can I put this politley. WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE BOTHER CHANGING SERVER?!
Just because S O M E Who couldn't stand waiting some swaped to another server and don't want to re-level they don't want to stay on whitefall that we all voted for. And since all other guilds have the same damn issue, I talked to alot of the people with guilds they said they were even lucky to have 4 people on to get their blasted guild or whatever. Since it's a headsstart and they have loads of people who want to go in aswell, ofcourse there's gonna be ques, what on earth did you expect? It's like any sale out there. And this is hardly any ques at all? My friend at Cata release had to wait 8hs just to get in - And then he couldn't play because of the major lag because Blizzard opened more slots so the servers got unstable.

And Why on earth can't we be the best guild then Euphemia? Have anyone sdtarted doing level 50 dungeons? No. Have anyone started Heroics? Pretty sure not. Have Any bloody one started Raiding? Heeeell no. I can make an example on how to be one of the best on a server; You're Dedicated and don't run away from trubble. For example On Darksorrow from WoW Where I used to play there were a guild Called; Ninjapartio. They were the best damn players on the server. But under them there were a hell of alot of smaller ones that Ninjapartio knew were sharp son's of bitches and were below them in the raiding. Sure The Casuals might not recognize them as awesome, But the BEST Guilds on the server Recognize Eachother.

And I can tell you how it will be on a medium server; The competition will be much less - Thus the good competeting that keeps everyone improving wont be that great of a server with more people. You won't have that many other guilds you can befriend that are at your same level where you can ask about how they managed to do that encounter, maybe start doing PvP events with and similar things.

And on a general Note; It's only the starter zone that's bottlenecked. It's not the server Per-say, why? Because the starter zone is instanced. And you think it's gonna help beeing on another server when retail comes? Gonna be the same shit there. Then you might aswell be on Whitefall.
Celindar
Celindar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaunt on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:45 am

Celindar wrote:Okey. How can I put this politley. WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE BOTHER CHANGING SERVER?!
Just because S O M E Who couldn't stand waiting some swaped to another server and don't want to re-level they don't want to stay on whitefall that we all voted for. And since all other guilds have the same damn issue, I talked to alot of the people with guilds they said they were even lucky to have 4 people on to get their blasted guild or whatever. Since it's a headsstart and they have loads of people who want to go in aswell, ofcourse there's gonna be ques, what on earth did you expect? It's like any sale out there. And this is hardly any ques at all? My friend at Cata release had to wait 8hs just to get in - And then he couldn't play because of the major lag because Blizzard opened more slots so the servers got unstable.

And Why on earth can't we be the best guild then Euphemia? Have anyone sdtarted doing level 50 dungeons? No. Have anyone started Heroics? Pretty sure not. Have Any bloody one started Raiding? Heeeell no. I can make an example on how to be one of the best on a server; You're Dedicated and don't run away from trubble. For example On Darksorrow from WoW Where I used to play there were a guild Called; Ninjapartio. They were the best damn players on the server. But under them there were a hell of alot of smaller ones that Ninjapartio knew were sharp son's of bitches and were below them in the raiding. Sure The Casuals might not recognize them as awesome, But the BEST Guilds on the server Recognize Eachother.

And I can tell you how it will be on a medium server; The competition will be much less - Thus the good competeting that keeps everyone improving wont be that great of a server with more people. You won't have that many other guilds you can befriend that are at your same level where you can ask about how they managed to do that encounter, maybe start doing PvP events with and similar things.

And on a general Note; It's only the starter zone that's bottlenecked. It's not the server Per-say, why? Because the starter zone is instanced. And you think it's gonna help beeing on another server when retail comes? Gonna be the same shit there. Then you might aswell be on Whitefall.

8 Hour que at 12 pm.

FUCK that!

The decision is made. Shivermere.....

The guild will be ready and waiting for you...
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphemia on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:45 am

Its been chosen. Shivermere. Complain or not we are not goin to stay on a fuck server with 8hs and " wait next week" or stuffs like that. I gave up a friend lvl 20+ (Friend of a life - real and game) just to move there so its settled. SHIVERMIRE. GO. CREATE. LEVEL. HF.ù

- Euphemia -
Euphemia
Euphemia
Admin

View user profile http://rift-bloodborne.ativi-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Celindar on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 am

I'm moving there too, but either of you dare to QQ if that server become a Ghost server. Just sayin'
Celindar
Celindar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:58 am

I got to lvl 15 on whitefall after loging in at 2am and playing till 6am... this isn't fair ):

I'm not going to swap just because it's a low server, it'll be full by the time everyone finishes school/work/college so you'll all be back at square one again.
Ian
Ian

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ime88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaunt on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:23 am

Ian wrote:I got to lvl 15 on whitefall after loging in at 2am and playing till 6am... this isn't fair ):

I'm not going to swap just because it's a low server, it'll be full by the time everyone finishes school/work/college so you'll all be back at square one again.

Everyone is here, we already got the guild and about 30 members......its too late for that Ian....please come over we want you.

Lots of people left lvl 20s to start this...

Atm there is an 8 hour que on Whitefall that started at 12 pm....your call dude
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:31 am

Ok, I'll swap server but can guarantee it'll be full and have wait times anyway.

It's already classed as high and kids haven't got home from school/college/work yet.
Ian
Ian

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ime88

Back to top Go down

Post  Drinara on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 am

Ian you're absolutely right. It's full and we have a queue. Difference is, Whitefall has a 1000+ queue at the moment and Shivermere had 225 when I logged in 10 minutes ago and I'm already down to 165 now.
I'm leaving my char at that server to having leveled to 13 and with a bag full of gathered crafting mats. Stuff like this is necessary. It's not like 1 day (or night in our case) of playtime is going to matter in the grand scheme of things. I fully expect to be way ahead of what I did last night by the time I go to bed tonight.

Anyway, will see you guys in game in a few minutes ^_^

PS. Is there a reason there is nobody on the vent server?
Drinara
Drinara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down