Go down

Ciane - Level 42 (Updated) - Rogue

Post  Ciane on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:05 am

Character Name: Ciane

Name: Tuukka

Sex: Male

Job/Studies: Electrician

Hobbies: MMO's and Cod4 ladder matches

Anything more you 'd like to share?: Most of the time im on playing but if im not online you can catch me on xfire under nickname: Epixi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Pendulum, Atrey, Metallica, AC/DC...

Favorite Dish: Kebab thats rolled in Pizza

Favorite Film: Last good one was The Outsider

Funny Joke: hmmm.... Why does Chuck Norris kick the crap out of bad guys BEFORE he throws them to the sharks? Because they taste better without the crap inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: WoW, GW, D&D:O, Warhammer Online, 4story, Loong...

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Use to be class leader in WoW raid guild (Hunter in vanilla and in Wotlk DK)

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: Saw your advertisement and caught on my eye

Do you think the GM is awesome?: Hmmm... Who is that? lol! Naah, Its hard to pull together raid guild's so GM got my respect about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider/PvP/Social (Most of them if possible Razz)

Level: 41, but might be that im 42 after this one o.0

Archetype: Rogue

Preffered Souls: Assassin, Nightblade (Will be making better build up once i hit 50, but this have been helpfull combination to get fast lvl)

Preffered Role: DPS

How often do you play during a week?: 30 - 45 hours, depends how much studies i got/work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: We'll i must say that i'm honored that you guys are doing this, Rest raid guilds are either Norwegian or Italian. Thank you for giving hope for rest of us! afro

Ciane

View user profile

Back to top Go down