Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azurathus - 33 - Mage

2 posters

Go down

Azurathus - 33 - Mage Empty Azurathus - 33 - Mage

Post  Azurathus Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Character Name: Azurathus

Name: Lars

Sex: Male

Job/Studies: Engineering student

Hobbies: Computer games, technology and cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: I mostly listen to electronic music, specifically IDM and Trip Hop. If I were to pick one artist I would say Amon Tobin.

Favorite Dish: Moussaka.

Favorite Film: Lord of the Rings

Funny Joke: Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: I've only actively played WoW, however I have tried AoC, WAR and SWG.

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: I've been a raider in WoW since back in vanilla and has since then been both officer and leader in a number of guilds.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: You seem to be the only serious altenative I've seen so far.

Do you think the GM is awesome?: I do not know you, however I'm sure you're top notch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider

Level: 33

Archetype: Mage

Preffered Souls: Pyromancer, Dominator and Chloromancer. Might also go Archon if its any good endgame. (As in preffered main souls, not a combination.)

Preffered Role: Primarily DPS I guess, however I can fill a support role.

How often do you play during a week?: Hard to set a number, but I play pretty much every day to some extent. Lets just say I play way too much alright?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: Looking forward to your response and hope I get to beat the crap out of some bosses together, hopefully for some shard firsts. May the Vigil be with you!

Azurathus

Back to top Go down

Azurathus - 33 - Mage Empty Re: Azurathus - 33 - Mage

Post  Gaunt Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Approved.
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum