Zilon's application - Rogue

Go down

Zilon's application - Rogue

Post  Zilon on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Character Name: Zilon

Name: Robin

Sex: Male(boy)

Job/Studies: Currently unemployed. Hoping to start studying to become a teacher this fall.

Hobbies: Onlinegaming, friends and gf taking up most of my time

Anything more you 'd like to share?: I can be very harsh sometimes in a sarcastic way. Dont want people to get offended, cuz thats not what I intend. And also I do hate when people starts with personal insults in an argue.

"Don't be an ass. I'll just drag you down to my level and beat you with experience."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Rock and punk from the 70's and 80's.

Favorite Dish: I'll eat anything that comes with cheese.

Favorite Film: Snatch, lock stock and many more. Cant pick one.

Funny Joke:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: Guild wars and WoW

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Been an officer for as long as I can remember in WoW, also been raidleading for some periods.

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: Seems to be the only "serious" guild on shivermere atm. Even though Im not always in the mood for hc stuff, I wanna be able to chat and hang out with mature people who doesnt complain and /flex all the time.

Do you think the GM is awesome?: I have no idea. How far would he go for a euro?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: I'd say raider, but it all comes down to what hours we/you intend to raid. I do have a life outside rift aswell and I have no intention of spending 5hours a day, 5 days a week raiding. Incase that's a problem for you, I'd like to apply on a social level.

Level:Currently 41

Archetype: Rogue

Preffered Souls: Marksman - Always preffered the archerclasses in rpg's. Trying out melee souls aswell though.

Preffered Role: Dps atm.

How often do you play during a week?: Hard to say. There are days when I spend the whole day playing and others when Im only online for an hour or two. But since Im unemployed atm, I got a lot of spare time... spare time to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: For pony!

Zilon

Back to top Go down

Re: Zilon's application - Rogue

Post  Gaunt on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Welcome aboard son Smile
Gaunt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down