Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marijuana - 10 - Cleric

Go down

Marijuana - 10 - Cleric Empty Marijuana - 10 - Cleric

Post  Weed Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am

Character Name: Marijuana

Name: Jam (James)

Sex: Male

Job/Studies: Art Student - Study at Edinburgh Academy, hope to go on to Edinburgh College of Art.

Hobbies: Playing online games with friends - minecraft is a personal favourite. Drawing, Photography - and smoking Weed.

Anything more you 'd like to share?: Laziest person ever to walk the earth, but i have been playing MMO's since i was 11 years old and have become pretty damn good at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: Klass, Bob Marley, Crystal Castles, Skrillex, Skream, Blockhead, Fatboy Slim.

Favorite Dish: Gratin dauphinois... ooft

Favorite Film: The Big Lebowski

Funny Joke: Honestly, i don't really find scripted jokes funny - real humor and real jokes comes off the cuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: Wow, War, AOC, SWG, Lineage, CoH, CoV, Champions Online, LOTRO, Hellgate:London, Lego Universe - Probably alot more, i've played em all.

Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Don't usually take a role of high responsibility, never do more than raid lead - i'm not a natural leader and i'm not organised enough to run a guild

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: Saw the recruitment spam and it sounds like a good fit for me as i have raided at an extremely high level in most games i play, and hope to with RIFT also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: Raider

Level: 10 - got to 32 in Beta.

Archetype: Cleric

Preffered Souls: Justicar/Shaman/Sentinel (Tank) Full Justicar with Shaman for passive defence and incoming heals
Sentinel/Purifier/Warden (Healer) Purifier for bubbles and Enflamed Healing with most points in warden and sentinel for instant cast heal
Shaman/Justicar/Warden (DPS) Mainly shaman with Justicar for Mein of Honor and Doctrines, helping with healing

Preffered Role: Healing and Tanking

How often do you play during a week?: Totally depends, maybe around 4 to 5 hours a day on average.

Weed

Back to top Go down

Marijuana - 10 - Cleric Empty Adding more

Post  Weed Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:00 am

Sorry forgot to add in the area of Experience and Responsibilty - I have completed every raid up to Naxx40 pre-tbc (at the age of 13/14, im that hardcore), Raided casually in TBC, cleared Kara/Gruul/Mag etc, then in Wotlk raided hardcore again clearing every raid including Lich King Heroic 10 with the 10% buff.

Weed

Back to top Go down