Bloodborne ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive 15 - Warrior

Go down

Massive 15 - Warrior Empty Massive 15 - Warrior

Post  Massive Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Character Name: Massive

Name: Martijn

Sex: M

Job/Studies: Structural and technical advisor

Hobbies: The usual, and the unusual.

Anything more you 'd like to share?: Progression and competitive driven lad, comes up with jokes that'll leave you in stitches, occasionally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Music/Band/Artist: hard to be specific here, would be anything between metal and dubstep ?

Favorite Dish: Uh, a good steak served with pepper-sauce, fries and a salad, lmao, husband material right here, derp.

Favorite Film: The cliche ones (Shawshank, Green mile etc..) and then transformers, come at me.

Funny Joke: Oh dear god, please no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMOs Played in the Past: all including beta, Lineage 2, WoW, Aion, Warhammer, CoH, Vindictus, surely i missed some.
Noticeable Experience or responsibility: Server 3rd Progressing guild after Method and KLR on WoW, officer on several occasions

Why do you want to join "Bloodborne"?: Looks like a decent crew to roll with, looking for a some competition and if the endgame turns out well I would crave progression and succession.

Do you think the GM is awesome?: Ameldur told me he is, so he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Role: as hinted above, Raider and Elitist PvPer, durr.

Level: 15

Archetype: Warrior

Preffered Souls: CH/RB/RV for pvp atm PD/RB/RV for tanking.
Preffered Role: Tank, dps.

How often do you play during a week?: The amount i can put in, probably 5 nights a week

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Parting Words: This here application is so I wont have to part, this puzzles me.

Massive

Back to top Go down

Massive 15 - Warrior Empty Re: Massive 15 - Warrior

Post  Gaunt Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:38 am

Approved!

Move on people nothing to see here.....
Gaunt
Gaunt
Admin

Back to top Go down